The shocking reason why we haven’t seen Johnny Castro

The shocking reason why we haven’t seen Johnny Castro (29, Wolverhampton) in a while has been revealed.

“Wolverhampton Wanderers defender Johnny Castro has been dropped from the first-team squad after swinging an elbow at U-21 striker Tawanda Chirewa,” the UK’s The Athletic reported on Wednesday.

Castro is a two-footed defender with solid fundamentals. He can play both left-back and right-back and is a solid performer in both attack and defense.

After making 23 official appearances last season, 카지노사이트 including 18 in the league, Castro has only started one league game and two League Cup games this season.

The Athletic have revealed the reason why.

The reason is shocking. According to reports, Castro elbowed and vandalized young striker Chirewa during training. In the process, he even spat at a member of the coaching staff who tried to tear him apart.

The outlet added: “Castro will be kept out of the first team until the end of January at the latest and will train separately. He may have already played his last game for Wolverhampton. Castro was a mainstay of the team under Nuno Espirito Santo for two seasons, but his place has been under threat in the subsequent two seasons and he now looks set to leave the club in the winter transfer window,” adding that he is expected to leave the club in the winter transfer window.

The Athletic continued: “Chirewa was fortunately not injured and trained fully that day. Afterward, teammates were surprised to learn that Castro had spat at one of the staff members, and Castro was ordered to leave the training ground shortly after the incident. Castro was enraged and expressed his anger by smashing a TV and a table in the players’ lounge.”

“Castro apologized for his actions in a meeting with manager Matthew Hobbs last week, 바카라사이트 순위 but Wolverhampton announced that they would remove him from the first-team squad by the end of January with a view to selling him in the next transfer window,” the outlet said.

According to the report

Hobbs said: “I sat down and spoke to him and he apologized. We told him where we’re going from here. He’s going to be off our first team until at least the end of January,” Hobbs explained in his own words.

However, Hobbs added: “He will continue to train with the club first and if he is convinced, he can play for the U-21 team. I know him well and I expect him to choose this option. Castro has been a great player for us. This incident will not diminish his commitment and humanity.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *